Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
any card monthly zenith bank fee prior master notice one

Zenith Bank : Which One Be Master Card Monthly Fee Without Any Prior Notice
Zenith bank, which one be MasterCard monthly fee without any prior notice via email or SMS or any other means now?

Is that the new way to treat Zenith Bank customers?
I checked my email some hours ago and saw debit alert from my bank (Zenith Bank). I was charged N52.50 for what zenith bank called “May2017 Master Card Monthly fee”.

I guess this is a new deduction from zenith bank to all their bank customers, but at least you should have informed customers earlier about the new introduction. What is even the meaning of this deductions? This kind of deductions has not occured to my account before, so, what is the rationale behind this deductions.

Right now, as a customer of zenith bank, I demand explanation as regards this new charges as it is very strange to me.
(06-23-2017 10:27 AM)patrick Wrote: Zenith bank, which one be MasterCard monthly fee without any prior notice via email or SMS or any other means now?

Is that the new way to treat Zenith Bank customers?
I checked my email some hours ago and saw debit alert from my bank (Zenith Bank). I was charged N52.50 for what zenith bank called “May2017 Master Card Monthly fee”.

I guess this is a new deduction from zenith bank to all their bank customers, but at least you should have informed customers earlier about the new introduction. What is even the meaning of this deductions? This kind of deductions has not occured to my account before, so, what is the rationale behind this deductions.

Right now, as a customer of zenith bank, I demand explanation as regards this new charges as it is very strange to me.

Ah, this is unlike Zenith bank. What has come over our banks na, abi na the recession? Me that was planning to dump that my stupid bank for Zenith, now I am hearing this? Anyway, they are still better than that my bank that charges 1500 monthly for one useless stamp weh I no deh use.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: How To Get Free 1.5gb Monthly Data On Etisalat (9mobile) Line For 1 Year When You Pur eminithunderlee 4 156 08-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Musazee
  WOW: Access Bank & Others Takeover Etisalat Over N541 Billion hemelse 0 64 06-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: hemelse
  Sterling Bank Sponsors Programme To Boost Women’s Confidence sammuel 2 422 06-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: sammuel
  Tgif Games: Answer This Iq Question And Win 1000naira Recharge Card patrick 5 200 06-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  MUST READ: Banking Scams You Need to Know as a Bank Customer hemelse 2 118 06-18-2017, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  MUST READ: Funny shit we don't even notice cbanklee 0 78 06-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  HOT: 6 Cool Reasons You Should Sign Up For Payoneer Master Card... Shop Online Without Res hemelse 1 207 06-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Pedro